Plenty of new stuff!
Notable changes in this beta release:
- New playerlogger, fully rewritten. Should be faster, and offer more features.
- Plots/economy is now mostly implemented.
- The ASM compatibility issues between Mixin and other mods have been resolved (with possibly the exception of Fastcraft*, add -Dfastcraft.asm.permissive to your launch args or wait for a new Fastcraft release from Player).
- General fixes and improvements. Once again, too many to list.
To reiterate once again, WorldEdit build 3370 is included with FE and will be extracted on first server start. You do not need to download WorldEdit unless you wish to use a newer version. Also, Forge 1258 or newer is required.
* Some players are reporting that Fastcraft is working for them, however I am not able to get the fix to work. You’ll have to try things out for yourself.