Welp, so here are the first builds of FE 1.3.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10! Took a while, because major subsystems changed..
Here’s what’s to take note:
- WorldControl has been REMOVED. I’m scrapping it in favour of WorldEdit, which I’m choosing to integrate FE with in WorldEdit 6. Expect great things! (note: WorldEdit 6 is still under testing, and is not updated for 1.7.10 yet. Hence, the WEIntegration module has been temporarily removed)
- FEClient now supports the new config gui system
- Temporarily removed the FEClient GUI, this will be reworked (most likely in swing)
- Added support for the proposed MinecraftForge Permissions API
- With Mojang’s move to UUIDs, all user data has been switched to using UUIDs for storage. Hence, all user data will have to be recreated.
- And of course, port to Minecraft 1.7.10!
What’s left to do:
- Implement bloodmc’s BlockPlace event
Note: Once the 1.7 port is stable, I will switch the builds back to the main job. That link may break.