If you came here from my reddit post and you don’t know what FE is, take a look at https://github.com/ForgeEssentials/ForgeEssentialsMain/wiki/About-ForgeEssentials
At long last (about a year?) FE 1.3 is upon us! Sorry for the long wait! What changed?
1.7? Beta builds are now available, though they can be rather buggy. Read this post for more information.
The ServerComplete link has been updated to the latest release 18.104.22.168.
Changelog from 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT-152 (this is big, you were warned):
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
- Changed location where modules and libraries are loaded from. DO NOT delete the ForgeEssentials folder within the zip!!
- Split teleport module into its own module
- Removed FE’s BreakEvent, any modders compiling against this, please use Forge’s. We are, now.
- Removed MCStats library, now we shade it into the jar
- Removed the backend localization code
- Added configurable AFK messages
- Added ingame help for zones
- Changed all FE permission nodes (see your PermissionsList.txt)
- Rework command processing backend
- Make some preparations for WorldEdit 6.x integration (the weintegration file you see on jenkins – not part of official release as there is no publicly available WorldEdit 6.x release)
- Add nickserv/serverpass support and join/part/death notifications to IRC
- New /backup all command to backup the entire world
- Backups are now sorted by world name
- Rewrote network backend in prep for 1.7 update
- Added ability to allow players unregistered to the auth service to explore the world
- Reworked the way minecraft commands are registered to the permissions system – you should be able to assign permissions for more commands.
- Bug fixes
Changes in 22.214.171.124:
- Bug fixes
- New scripting events for player changing zones
- Event-based permission reg removed, changed to an interface (those of you using the API, this breaks it!)
- /serversettings can now change your difficulty for you
Note: Expect more alpha/beta builds of things from here on. If you’d like to stay on the cutting edge, you can visit Jenkins.