Sorry it took so long, a lot of backend changes occured. This is a beta build – do not download unless you know what you’re doing, and are prepared for issues like world corruption. PLEASE take a backup of your world before installing.
This build is EXTREMELY UNSTABLE – you have been warned.
Update 6/4/2014 11.15AM GMT +8: Found some more issues in pre3, pre3a has been uploaded to fix them.
- Removed localization subsystem. I can’t do server side localizations, so it’ll just be pointless.
- Reworked the backend code to fix major crash bugs in pre2
- Configurable AFK messages (in config file)
- Ingame help for zones
Fixed in pre3a:
- Accidental dependency on teleport in commands module, and vice versa
- AbstractMethodError on server start
Please note that the client side mod still needs Forge – I’m waiting on LL support to come to ForgeGradle.
Adfly (preferred): http://adf.ly/ii8w8