I like to sum up my tweets for the benefit of those who don’t read twitter, so ya.
- WorldControl (the super-slow WorldEdit replacement we have) will be gone,it’s replaced by the full WorldEdit.
- Permission nodes will change in one of the pre releases, to bring things in line with the proposed Forge API.
- No pre releases this week, I’m doing major refactoring. ->
- The localization system is currently being removed, until I can find a better way to do it.
- WorldEditCUI may not come to FEClient. (see point 6)
- I’m porting FEClient to mumfrey’s LiteLoader API. Depending on demand, the Forge version might no longer be maintained.
- Some of the backend is being reworked. When pre3 comes, it will be VERY unstable. You were warned in advance.
(PS: Anyone of you caught the LUL reference? I don’t live in London, but I find it pretty comical)